Mission and Vision
“Truth we honour Knowledge we cherish”
“To develop local actions to create global options”
True to his vision of developing local actions to create global options, Dr. Pillai has launched the Global Academy within the serene sequestered environment of Gorai, Borivali, an environment conducive to quiet study and application.
Our School Mission
One of the hallmarks of the IB diploma programme is the premium that the International Baccalaureate places on its Academic Honesty Policy and its uncompromising stance vis-a-vis its implementation by IB authorised schools. DPGA on its part has not only recognised the validity of such a policy, but also the necessity of such a policy being implemented and is serious about it given the backdrop of the Indian education scenario.
DPGA seeks to maintain and promote the highest standard of academic integrity amongst its faculty and students and hence the following policy has been designed and revised to developed an awareness of the importance of academic honesty within the Diploma Programme (DP). Additionally, it seeks to provide guidance to educators and students to enable them to adhere to the academic honesty principles and discourage any sort of malpractice in order to optimize the teaching – learning outcomes, thereby ensuring that students do not knowingly or unknowingly jeopardize their diploma.
- Maximum opportunities in terms of academics, sports, co-curricular activities and exposure to international advancements.
- True educators since 40 years.
- Part of the Dr. Pillai Group of 48 institutions – from kindergarten to post-graduation.
- Approach to education based on service rather than profit.
- Approach to teaching based on mentoring.